Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hair and a nick.

  So I'm getting my hair cut at the new place right outside gate one.  Well I've gone through the trim down part and all, time to do the clean up and since it's so hot out I asked the lady to shave the sides and back of my head.   Which feels wonderful let me tell you, so while she's about her work; she accidentally nicks me.  Well it's on one of those really good spots that bleeds like hell for no real reason other than it's close to the bone.  So this poor lady is trying to get the bleeding to stop and I'm half asleep through it all.  I finally start waking up when the other ladies in the shop start coming around and looking and trying to help.  I ask my buddy who is in a chair behind all of this watching a video to take a look and tell me what's going on.  "It's only a nick."  One of the ladies looks back at him with a wide eyed worried look.  Me I'm laying in the chair chuckling to my self while they are freaking out.  I tell the one lady to get the super glue and just glue it shut.  Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out on springs when I told her that, she said the only glue they have is for finger nails so I told her to get that and put it on.  Would have worked faster and better if they would have just wiped the blood away real fast then put a large dose on there.  Yeah so after a few drops they break out the Quick Clot, now that I felt!

So once it's all said and done I'm walk away with a free hair cut and shave, a very apologetic lady who wishes for me to come back so she can make this all up to me and do a better job next time.  I kinda had fun with all of that.  Made up for the massive pain I've been in all day from my ankle to my sore neck from being choked out 4 different times and or having my neck wrenched in a way that if I have let it go much longer would have broken it.   So all in all not a bad day, not great but not bad.  Oh then there is my very wonderful friend who has been keeping me company the best she can every day given the time differences and honestly they work for us.  She presented me with an amazing image for me to put on my shield and Surcoat when I get home.  It's freaking amazing.  I know who I'm going to for regular art work now, might even have her design three tattoo's for me should I ever decide to get one or three as the case may well be.

No comments:

Post a Comment