Saturday, January 29, 2011

Let it burn

Let it bun, let the whole damn world burn at this rate. 

I certify for my launcher this week plus all the other silly shit we do come this time of year.  Rocket firing and all just to make sure we know our jobs.  Well here's the problem with that, I just got put into a launcher and I've had no fing training to speak of.  So yeah I'm sorta pissed.  I'm tired of getting passed over and everything else for my promotion so now I'm just gonna drop my packet and slide off to 35L land and see what that does for me.  I can put me devious mind to some good use maybe and have fun at the same time.  Believe me I have a very warped mind at times and it's served me very well in my work.  woohoo.

So let's see how this ride turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Being passed over for a promotion has surfaced in my life this past year. I know it's no fun when we deserve to be compensated. I suppose this is one of those unfair life lessons that we were taught as a kid. It still sucks!

    ReplyDelete