Friday, January 21, 2011

My fun day.

Ok so this is what I was doing today, I was getting a needle shoved into my back, while I was wide awake and the doc didn't seem to care that the pain killers he gave at the start weren't working.  I still feel like I have a railroad spike in my spine.  To make matters even better it was a two hour bus ride back to Camp from the Hospital.   Now what troubled me besides the pain was the odd erections I was getting once in a while because of the pain.  I general only like the feeling of finger nails down the back, some biting and well  yeah we won't get into that. Suffice to say I like my sex fun and rough.  But anyways yes it hurts like hell, no I'm not in a good mood and yes I wanna choke the doc. Hell I had to keep from puking there was so much pain during this and I have a threshold for pain like few others.  But this shit yeah this was a whole other damn beast.

1 comment:

  1. OUCH! What was the purpose of the needle? I hate needles with a passion. I have to do some major breathing and make whoever is about to poke me talk to take my mind off of the needle.

    The erections do sound interesting ;-)

    The 2 hour bus ride would suck! Sorry *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete